PML System – Private Medical Licensing Department
Deploying the SMART Document Solution on Evaluation Certificates and Medical Permits UAE Ministry of Health (MOH) has a vision of providing better healthcare services to the people living in the UAE. A vision that requires close view and control over healthcare related practices especially In the private sector.
Private Medical Licensing Department (PML) is one of the main departments responsible for achieving this vision in the healthcare private sector. PML established a well-defined set of standards and quality criteria for the medical establishments that would I like to provide healthcare services to the UAE community.
PML has enforced a license process on the UAE medical establishments in order to be legal. It also keeps records a the status and history of these medical establishments. The purpose of these procedures is to a have a better vision, control over the private healthcare sector and a solid data infrastructure that supports future business decision making.
For this reason, PML intends to modify the current licensing business process to become computerized by applying Microsoft Share Point to have unified online access to its licensing services as well as electronic Microsoft SQL-Server database with complete history for all medical establishments.
Business Areas Involved
Medical Licensing Department
Across the UAE, several medical licensing districts fall under the jurisdiction of the Medical licensing department.
There ia Medical District Office In all seven Emirates. The medical district offices responsible for the following.
• Receiving medical establishments' applications for obtaining MOH Medical License
• Executing field visits to the medical establishment In order to audit the facility and ensure compliance with MOH quality regulations
How the system works?
Issuer: Ministry of Health - UAE
- MOH issues the evaluation certificate and medical permits to medical practitioners (doctors, pharmacists, technicians etc.), This is done after storing and encrypting the information on the chip.
- The SMARTchip is issued by using a writer device connected to a computer
- Verify the authenticity of Evaluation Certificates and Medical Permits, the concerned party reads the stored data from the chip using a reader, a desktop or mobile device, PDA
- Check results displayed on the screen clearly and to verify these results with what is stored on a smart chip to ensure the authenticity and validity of data evaluation certificates and medical Permits
- Check the data for certificates and licenses medical evaluation within the Ministry of Health through a computer provided with a desktop reader to read the smart chip
Drug Control System
The Ministry of Health to monitor and follow up the exchange and the use and handling of controlled drugs as part of the multi-functions.
From what we understand it, the Ministry of Health to deal with nearly 100 doctors psychologist, and 2000 Pharmaceutical Corporation at the state level.
The use of the computing system and the protection of exchange controlled drugs provided by the company Amricon provides the highest level of protection and security for these types of drugs against any manipulation or abuse.
The computing and protect the exchange controlled drugs provided by the company Amricon an innovative solution to provide many possibilities in the field of protection of drugs and also in the standardization of system to handle various data systems in various work environments, and provide Amricon through computerization and the protection of exchange drug control protection using the latest software in this area .
Not only this but also a system characterized by computing and disbursement of controlled drugs to protect the possibility of easily integrated in various data systems in various work environments, thus providing many possibilities to follow up on work and improve productivity and provide better service.